Let's build your reputation as a remarkable leader.
You've worked hard to become the leader of an early childhood facility.
It's now your responsibility to ensure that all your staff continue their professional development - and that includes you!
Lead the way by putting your own PD in place for a full year. Subscribe to The Pivot and you'll get a wealth of practical information to help you lead more effectively.
The Pivot - a private, online monograph.*
*Monograph - a specialist work of writing on a single subject or an aspect of a subject, usually by a single author.
Every Monday we take a fresh look at an issue that will cross your desk one day (and that you'll be grateful you thought about beforehand).
- One topic - concise, original, interesting and practical.
- Easy reading - written in a light, conversational style.
- Compact - designed to fit your busy schedule.
- Relevant - so you'll look forward to receiving it every week.
Consider The Pivot your weekly 'thinking' time.
Read your Pivot over a cup of coffee and you'll absorb a wide range of ideas and suggestions, over time, in small weekly sips (which we think is more sensible than big gulps!).
We do the research, you do the thinking. Apply the ideas that make sense at your place and park the others for the future. (Every Pivot article stays on our website, so you don't have to remember where you filed it. Just come back whenever you need to.)
And if you want to extend your thoughts, connect with other managers and leaders in the comments section below every Pivot article. Join in, and help us all discuss:
$99 per year*
($NZ99 = approx. $US70)
*plus GST for NZ residents
Put your mind at rest.
You have a 100% money-back guarantee...
- Take 60 days to decide if The Pivot is right for you. If it's not what you're looking for just email us for a full, no-questions-asked refund.
- You may cancel your subscription at any other time. You will continue to receive The Pivot until the end of your subscription period (unless you tell us otherwise).
We don't share your e-mail with anyone...
- We will never sell, rent or share your email with anyone.
- You will never receive any 3rd party advertising.
- You can opt-out at any time (see later this page).
Your credit card information is protected...
We use Braintree's payment gateway (a division of Paypal).
- We do not (and cannot) see your credit card number or expiration date. Your credit card information is encrypted and sent directly from your browser to Braintree servers for secure storage.
- At Braintree's payment gateway your credit card data is stored in their databases in an encrypted form.
- Once stored, we are never able to retrieve your credit card number - we use what's called an opaque token to reference your card when renewing your subscription.
Contact us if you have any problems at all...
- We're here if there is anything you need to discuss.
- You'll find our full contact details via the link at the bottom of every page.
You can subscribe right now.
It only takes a few moments. Either head to our Subscribe page and follow your nose, or take a couple of minutes to watch the video below (after you click the start arrow you can use the four-way arrow symbol in the bottom right corner to expand the video to full screen).
- As soon as your payment is processed you'll find yourself automatically logged in to our website - with access to all past articles.
- The following Monday you'll receive your first copy of The Pivot!
We'll continue to renew your subscription to The Pivot, without interruption, until you tell us to stop. Each year we will send you a reminder one week before your renewal date - just reply to that email if you wish to cancel (or log in to your 'My Account' page and cancel your subscription yourself).