- You cannot share The Pivot. It's just for you. You cannot forward it to anyone.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time - you will still receive The Pivot until the end of your subscription.
- If you cancel your subscription during the first 60 days you will receive a full refund.
- We will automatically renew your subscription when it comes due.
Payments & Refunds
- A valid credit card is all you need to subscribe.
- You will be billed on the day you subscribe, and on the same date each following year - until you tell us to stop.
- If you cancel your subscription within the first 60 days, you will receive a full refund. (Our 60 day refund policy applies to your originating subscription only.)
- There will be no refunds or credits for partial subscriptions. You may cancel anytime - you will continue to receive The Pivot until your subscription end date (unless you tell us otherwise).
Cancellations & Termination
- To cancel your subscription see the instructions on our Pivot page.
- By default you will continue to receive copies of The Pivot until the end of your subscription period.
- We, at our sole discretion, have the right to suspend or terminate your subscription and refuse any and all current or future subscriptions for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse a subscription to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- We reserve the right at any time to suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, The Pivot and associated services - with or without notice (pro rata refunds would be made for all outstanding subscriptions).
- We reserve the right to alter our subscription prices at any time. Any increase in prices will be notified by email and will take effect on a future subscription renewal date. (This means your subscription will always run its course before any price increase is applied).
Intellectual Property Rights
- We own, control or have the right to use all content in The Pivot, and on our website - such as data, text, images, articles, photographs, illustrations, audio and video clips.
- You may not redistribute or forward The Pivot to any other individual (either within or outside your organisation).
- You may not display or distribute the content of any part of The Pivot or its content in public, including any reproduction in any form on the Internet, without our express permission.
- Any infringement of our intellectual property rights will be fully enforced under New Zealand law.
- The content on the site, while authoritative, is not guaranteed for accuracy and legality, and is not to be construed as legal advice. The information on this site is for guidance, ideas, and assistance only.
- We will never share, sell, or rent your email address to anyone without your advance permission, or unless ordered by a court of law.
- Your email address is only available to employees and contractors for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information, or having created an account with us.
- Each email we send you contains an easy, automated way for you to unsubscribe - simply follow the instructions in the footer.